STEELER PANORAMA FlatFloor 53
Principles for the required layout:
- A large saloon, fully integrated with the wheelhouse.
- A second multifunctional saloon, which can serve as a TV room, study, dining room or guest suite.
- Accommodation for at least 6 passengers
- Double wet rooms with separate shower and toilet
- Cabriolet raising roof on the wheelhouse.
- Steering position starboard midships in the wheelhouse.
- Round seating wheelhouse with integrated sunbed, also suitable as extra guest bed
- Provisions and storage space geared to long trips.
Curious about the options?
You can view the various layouts and finishing materials to your heart's content at the 'under construction / delivered yachts' page. Here you will find a comprehensive photo set of all the Steelers that have been delivered and are under construction.
Click here for fullscreen and 3d virtual tour.
OWNERS ABOUT THE STEELER PANORAMA FlatFloor 53
Customers have the freedom to have their personal preferences implemented
~ Owner Panorama FF53 Offshore
We found the Steeler in a magazine, as it was the boat of the year.
I am the owner of a catamaran, and I wanted to have a single-hulled ship where liveability was the highest priority, which is an essential aspect for a catamaran, keeping in mind that French boat owners spend some 80% of their time moored at the quay.
Liveability means cosiness. The single-level layout expresses this very well: no steps in the living areas, so that your stay on board is highly comfortable even at sea. A boat full of light due to its large windows, which not only produces great views, but also fits in perfectly with the sleek interior.
Customers have the freedom to have their personal preferences implemented, not only as regards cabin layout but also in terms of the choice of materials (high-quality upholstery), hull colour, and the overall design of the boat. But also in terms of technical aspects, with an engine that fits the requirements of the customer. A boat that you can also stand clear with, which is very convenient with the large tidal ranges in our coastal areas.
I want my boat to express my own personality, and for there to be no other FF53 that looks like mine.